- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 packets (0.75 oz) brown gravy mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small can mushroom stems, optional
- egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes (I always do mashed potatoes)
- Make 6 hamburger patties using ground beef, bread or cracker crumbs, egg and soup mix. Fry or grill until patties are browned on both sides.
- While the hamburgers are cooking, mix together the brown gravy the the water required on the package and whisk in the sour cream.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick and lay cooked patties in the pan. Cover the patties with the sour cream and gravy mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees covered for 30 – 40 minutes, turning patties halfway through. Serve with egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.