- 12 oz. cool whip
- 1 small package instant coconut cream pudding ( you can substitute vanilla)
- 3 (6 oz) pina colada yogurts (Or 2 coconut yogurts and 1 pineapple yogurt)
- 2–3 bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- toasted coconut (optional)
1. In a large bowl, mix cool whip, dry pudding mix, and yogurts. Mix well to dissolve pudding mix.
2. Refrigerate mixture or at least one hour. (this helps the pudding to fully dissolve)
3. Mix in bananas and pineapple just before serving. Sprinkle top with toasted coconut if desired.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Refrigeration time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American