- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon. Place bacon on a paper towel lined pate to drain and set aside. Leave bacon drippings in the pan.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Add butter to the pan and cook chicken breast until brown on both sides. Remove from the pan and place in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Add the onion to the pan and cook for 1 minute. Then add the mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms and onion are tender.
- Add the soup, chicken broth and cheese. Heat until the cheese is melted.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken in the 9 x 13 dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- While the chicken bakes, cook the pasta.
- Crumble reserved bacon.
- Serve chicken on top of the cooked pasta with sauce and sprinkle with crumbled bacon and parsley if desired..