- 4 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) reduced fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the rotini according to the package and drain.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in large saucepan and mix in the cream cheese and milk.
- Stir constantly until the cream cheese is completely melted and sauce is well blended. Stir in 2 Tbsp. Parmesan.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce, zest, and parsley until evenly coated. Top with pepper and remaining Parmesan. Makes 6 servings.