- 1 (4.3 oz) pkg Cook and Serve Lemon Jell-O pudding mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 3 cups water
- 1 (0.6) oz pkg sugar free Jell-O gelatin mix (you pick the flavor – lemon, orange, lime, strawberry, or raspberry all work great) ** see note
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip or equal amount of sweetened whipped cream
- In a medium sauce pan, add the pudding mix, sugar, 1/2 cup of the water and egg yolks. Whisk together until combined. Stir in remaining 2 1/2 cups of water. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar free gelatin and 2 cups of boiling water. Add in the prepared lemon pudding and whisk until combined.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13 dish and refrigerate for 4 hours. Top with Cool Whip or whipped cream for serving. Serves 8-12.
**If you want, you can make this with 2 (0.3) oz packages of sugar free Jell-O gelatin. This way you can have 2 flavors. Just add one cup of boiling water to each package and then divide pudding between to two gelatins and place each in an 8 x 8 in dish.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American