- 8 cups of chicken broth ( or equal amount of water with bouillon)
- ½ tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1 (12 oz) pkg extra wide egg noodles
- 4 cups of cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- Bring chicken broth to a boil and add noodles, poultry seasoning, and onion salt. Cook noodles in broth for 6-8 minutes until tender.
- Add chicken to broth/noodles. Then mix in condensed soup. Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Just before serving mix in the sour cream. Serves 6-8