- 1 bag of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of orange juice ( can use fresh, but juice made from concentrate works just fine)
- 1 tsp of orange zest
- Put all ingredients into a sauce and mix well.
- Cook over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Boil for about 10 minutes until the cranberries pop. There may be a few light colored ones that don’t pop, but don’t worry. They soften as the sauce cools. I like to serve my sauce at room temp or slightly warm. The sauce can also be made up to 2 days before and kept in the fridge.