- 3 green onions, bottoms removed and cut into large pieces
- 1 fresh jalapeño, top, ribs and seeds removed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- heaping 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 twelve ounce bag frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 (16 oz) container whipped cream cheese
- 2 (10 oz) bags Tostitos scoop or bite sized chips (type depends on how you want to serve it)
- Add half of the green onion to a food processor along with the jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, orange juice, salt, cumin, and sugar to the food processor. Pulse until mixture is combined.
- Add the thawed cranberries to the food processor and pulse to combine with the other ingredients. Scrape down sides and pulse until thoroughly chopped but not puréed. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Place a strainer over a bowl and add salsa to the strainer to drain excess juice. Dice the remaining green onions.
- Pipe cream cheese into the Tostitos scoop chips if serving that way and or spread cream cheese onto a platter if serving that way.
- For the scoops, place about a heaping teaspoon of strained cranberry salsa onto each chip on top of the cream cheese. Followed by a few pieces of the diced green onion.
- For the platter, spread strained salsa over the platter with the spread cream cheese. Topped with the diced green onion and serve with the Tostitos bite sized chips.