- 3 Cups Flour
- 1 ½ Cups Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Oil
- ½ teaspoon Almond Flavoring
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- 3 Cups Fresh Cranberries
Butter Cream Sauce:
- ½ Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ¾ Cup Half & Half (I used half whipping cream and half skim milk)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; sift together.
- In a separate bowl combine milk, eggs, oil, almond flavoring and sour cream; whisk together.
- Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and stir together.(this batter will be very thick) When liquid and dry ingredients are completely incorporated together, stir in cranberries.
- Pour cake batter into a well-greased Bundt cake pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes; until toothpick comes out clean. Allow cake to cool for 10 minutes in Bundt pan, remove cake from pan and place on serving plate.
- Allow cake to cool completely on serving plate. Cut into slices and serve slice topped with sauce recipe below.
- For the butter cream sauce – Melt butter in a medium sized sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- Mix in sugar until well combined, then mix in the half & half and bring heat up to medium-high heat.
- Wisk continually until mixture comes to a boil, remove from heat.
- Drizzle butter cream sauce over each individual slice of cranberry pudding cake and ENJOY!