- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups fresh cranberries, tossed with 1 tablespoon flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
- in a large bowl, beat butter and cream cheese together with a mixer until combined.
- Add the sugar and beat for 3 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add lemon juice and zest, almond extract, vanilla, and salt. Mix well.
- Add in half the cake flour and mix. Add in the remaining flour and mix.
- Fold the cranberries into the batter and then pour into the prepared bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-70 minutes, until the cake has browned and a skewer inserted in the center comes out with only moist crumbs attached.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes and remove from pan. Cool completely. Serves 12.