- 1 small package orange Jell-O
- 1 small package raspberry Jell-O
- 1 package frozen raspberries with syrup crushed (I used a 10 oz package)
- 1 pomegranate – arils only
- 3/4 cup chopped cranberries
- 1 cup whipped cream, whipped and sweetened
- In a large serving dish or Jell-O mold, dissolve both packages of Jell-O in 2 cup hot water, once dissolved add 1 cup cold water. After Jell-O is mixed, add fruits and stir.
- Place Jell-O in fridge to set. Once Jell-O is set, serve with whipping cream.