- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Blend cookie mix, 1/3 cup butter and egg until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of greased 9-inch square pan. Bake at 350°F 15 minutes.
- Heat 1/3 cup butter, brown sugar and cranberries over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Spoon and spread cranberry mixture evenly over partially baked cookie base. Sprinkle with nuts. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely.
- In resealable freezer plastic bag, mix baking chips and oil; seal bag. Microwave on High 30 to 45 seconds, squeezing mixture in bag every 15 seconds until smooth. Cut 1/4-inch top from corner of bag; drizzle over bars.