- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning or homemade equivalent
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or colby cheese
- 8–10 flour tortillas
- pico de gallo -store bought or homemade
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef and drain off any excess grease.
- Add in the pkg of taco seasoning and prepare according to the pkg. directions.
- Place some cheddar cheese on each tortilla. Spoon on some of the beef filling. Top with shredded pepper jack. Spoon on a little pico de gallo.
- Roll each tortilla up and wrap in a slightly damp paper towel.
- Microwave 2 at a time for 1 minute. Makes 8-10 servings.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: Mexican