- 1 Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix or Chocolate Chip Walnut Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- ice cream (I went for vanilla)
- chocolate syrup or hot fudge sauce
- Mix butter and egg in a bowl, then mix in cookie mix. Put approximately 1/4 cup of the cookie mix in a greased 6 oz ramekin. Flatten out dough. You should get 7 ramekins from 1 mix.
- Bake in a 350 for 18-22 minutes, the center needs to be even with the rest of the cookie and not look wet. You can also test with a toothpick.
- Allow cookie to cool in the ramekin for 1 minute, then invert onto a dish. Now give the cookie a little time to cool. You want it warm, but not too warm to to completely melt the cookie. I waited about 8 minutes. Enjoy!