- 1 (6.9 oz) pkg chicken flavored Rice-a-Roni
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook the Rice-a-Roni according to package directions adding an extra 1/2 cup of water. After 5 minutes of cooking add in the carrots, green pepper and onion. Continue cooking for 10 more minutes until rice is cooked and liquid is absorbed.
- While the rice is cooking, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Once the rice is cooked, mix in the cream soup, sour cream, chicken breast. Remove from heat.
- Spread the rice mixture evenly in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve 6.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Category: chicken
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American