- In a small bowl, add the butter and sugar. Stir until well combined.
- Next add the applesauce, vanilla, flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir just until combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the bottom of a mug.
- In another bowl, add the struesel ingredients and cut the butter in using a for until you just a nice lumpy mixture.
- Place the struesel on top of the batter in the mug.
- Cook in the microwave for 50 – 80 seconds. Begin with 50 and the do 5 second intervals until the top looks barely set.