- For the Crust:
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (1 sleeve of crackers)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes*
- 5 Tbsp melted butter
- For the Cream Cheese mixture:
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup key lime juice
- 2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs room temperature
- For the garnish:
- Sliced Key limes
- Toasted shredded coconut
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×9 inch pan with foil and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and coconut together with melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom of the prepared 9 x 9 inch pan.
- In the bowl, whip the cream cheese and sugar together with a mixer until smooth. Add in the lime juice and whipping cream and mix to combine. Add in the eggs one at a time and mix until combined. Pour over crust and bake at 350 degrees for 22-24 minutes until center is set.
- Cool in pan on a cooling rack for 1 hour and then refrigerate at least 3 hours before cutting. Serve garnished with whipped cream, coconut, and lime slices. Serves 9.
*You can toast coconut on a baking sheet in a 350 degrees F for 5-8 minutes.