- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans or 2 (14.5 oz) cans any style Del Monte® Green Beans, drained (we prefer canned french cut beans)
- 1 1/3 cups French’s® Crispy Fried Onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk the soup, milk, and pepper together. Add in the beans and 2/3 cup of the Crispy Fried Onions. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a in a 1 1/2 qt. baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. or until hot.
- Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake another 5 minutes until onions are golden. Serves 6-8.
- Category: Sides
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American