- 1 bag (10 oz) mini marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp butter
- Green coloring
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 3 Tbsp red sprinkles (such as Wilton)
- 12 – 15 Reeses peanut butter cups miniatures
- 12–15 yellow M&Ms Minis
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt marshmallows and butter together. Stir until smooth. Mix in some green food coloring to achieve desired color.
- Mix in cereal and stir until well coated. Allow to cool 1 minute or until cool enough to touch.
- With greased hands, shape about 1/3 cup of the mixture into a small cone, pressing firmly. Place on a sheet of parchment or waxed papper. Shape remaining cereal mixture. You will end up with about 12-15 trees.
- Decorate cone with red sprinkles and top each cone with a yellow candy.
- Once trees are decorated, place each on top of a Reeses mini peanut butter cup. Makes 12-15 trees.