- 1 pkg Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls
- 3–4 drops green food coloring
- 5 yellow M&Ms (I only had peanut M&M’s on hand when I made mine and they work too)
- Unroll each cinnamon roll and shape on a baking sheet into a tree by starting at the base of the tree and making a 3″ line of dough and then curving it up to make the next row slightly smaller, and repeating until your dough is gone.
- Bake accordingly to package directions.
- While the rolls bake, mix the food coloring into the container of icing.
- Once cinnamon rolls are done and let cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Spread the green icing evenly over the top each tree then sprinkle with the sprinkles and place the yellow M&M on top for a star. Serves 5.