- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 (5 oz) can chow mein noodles (about 1 1/2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, brown beef with onion and celery. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add all of remaining ingredients EXCEPT for chow mein noodles.
- Place mixture in a 2 qt or 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover and top with chow mein noodles and bake for 15 more minutes. Serves 6.