- 1/4 cup flour
- 5 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 Tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp nutella
- Dash of vanilla
- Dash of salt
- ice cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine all of the above ingredients until blended.
- Spread the batter into the bottom of a large coffee mug.
- Microwave for about 2 minutes until nice and puffed up. Remember it is best to undercook is best or it can get a strange texture.
- Serve immediately with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired. Serves 1-2 depending on how much chocolate your body needs and how heavy of a chocolate coma you want to be placed in.