- 1 (16 oz) pkg. refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3 sheets of graham crackers, chopped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 (1.55 oz) milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- Spray pizza pan or cookie sheet with cooking spray. Press cookie dough into a 10 inch round disk on the pan. The dough will spread a little bit more while it cooks.
- For grilling : place pan on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 12 to 20 minutes or until cookie is light golden brown. Remove from grill.
- For oven: cook at 325 degrees 12 to 20 minutes or until cookie is light golden brown.
- Once cookie is brown, remove from oven or grill and top with graham pieces, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
- Return back to oven or grill for 2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown. Cut into slices and serve warm. Serves 12.