- 3/4 cup shortening, butter flavor vegetable
- 1–1/2 cups C&H Pure Cane Golden Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp.milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, creamy style (reduced- fat OK)
- 1 tsp.vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1–1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt (I’d reduce this to at least 3/4 tsp.)
- 3/4 tsp.baking soda
- 1–1/2 cups oats, old-fashioned rolled (I’d reduce this to 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup Cap`n Crunch cereal
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. mini chocolate chips, mini (I’d reduce it to 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter cookie sheets or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In bowl of electric mixer, combine first six ingredients and beat on medium speed until creamy.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda and combine. Add oats, Rice Krispies, and Cap’n Crunch and mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips and toffee bits by hand.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Using a spoon, slightly flatten the tops of the cookies.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on the sheets for two minutes; then cool completely on cooling rack.