- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 cup red tart cherry preserves
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Milk Chocolate Frosting
- 18 maraschino cherries with stems
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 18 regular-size muffin cups. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften.
- In medium bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer on medium-high speed 1 minute or until soft peaks form.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Add chocolate hazelnut spread, half-and-half and egg yolks. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed 1 minute or until well blended. Fold beaten egg whites into cookie mixture just until blended. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake 22 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 3 minutes. Remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 25 minutes.
- Remove small 1-inch-deep circle from top center of each cupcake. Spoon about 2 teaspoons preserves in each cavity.
- Pipe or spread frosting over top of each cupcake. Top each with maraschino cherry. Makes 18 cupcakes.