- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed according to pkg.
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon heavy cream
- 12–16 chocolate kisses, unwrapped of course
- 4 fun size Snicker’s candy bars, obviously unwrapped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 (4.25 oz) Symphony milk chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- Sweetened whipped cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unfold pastry and cut into 4 squares. Place one Snicker’s on each square. The place 2 kisses on top of the Snicker’s.
- Pull 4 corners of each square of pastry dough to top of the kisses and twist. Then squeeze 1 to 2 more kisses inside with other candy before pressing seams together creating a little puff pastry pyramid with the candy inside.
- Place the little puff pastry pyramids on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Beat egg and cream together and brush exterior of the pyramids.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until golden. Make ganache recipe while the pastries bake.
- For the ganache – In a double broiler, place cream and chocolate Stir until chocolate is completely meted into the cream and is nice and smooth.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- To serve: Place a spoonful of the ganache on the plate. Place the pastry on top of the ganache. Drizzle pastry with more ganache followed by a dollop of sweetened whipped cream.