- 1 cup sugar
- 2 quarts or 8 cups apple cider, divided
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 quart or 4 cups chilled ginger ale
- In a sauce pan, combine the sugar with 1 cup of the apple cider along with the cinnamon and allspice. Cook over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and add in the frozen orange juice. Stir until well combined. Then add the mixture to the remaining apple cider and chill.
- Before serving combine the cider mixture with the ginger ale. Makes 3 quarts of punch or 12 servings.