- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 diced onion
- 2 (15 oz) cans of Bush’s mild chili beans (I used mild pinto beans)
- 2 (15 oz) cans petitie diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies
- 2 Tbsp bbq sauce
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 6 all beef franks, cut in half lengthwise and then sliced
- shredded cheddar cheese and diced onion for garnish
- In a skillet, brown beef with onion until fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add the ground beef mixture to a slow cooker along with the chili beans, dice tomatoes, cheddar cheese soup, green chilies, bbq sauce, chili powder, and cumin. Stir together and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Add in the beef franks. Stir to combine and cook for 30 more minutes.
- Serve topped with cheddar cheese and diced onion. Serves 8-10.