- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 oz.) container cottage cheese
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inch), cut into 1-inch pieces (I cut them using a pizza cutter)
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- salsa, guacamole, and sour cream – optional for serving
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and milk in large bowl until blended. Add cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, cut tortillas, green chiles, cilantro, and green onion; mix well.
- Spray 2 (9-inch) pie plates with cooking spray. Divide egg mixture between the 2 pie plates.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Bake, uncovered, for 50 min. or until puffed and golden brown.
- Cut into wedges and top with salsa to serve.
- Serves 12.