- 3 cup diced cooked chicken
- 6 cup cooked spaghetti (I used angel hair pasta)
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 4 Tbsp fresh parsley
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 3 (10 3/4 oz) condensed mushroom soup
- 4 oz. diced pimento (didn’t add this)
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Add all of the above ingredients into a one gallon freezer zip lock bag and seal the bag, removing all of the excess air and freeze.
- Thaw completely in refrigerator before baking and pour into 9×13 inch baking pan. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-35 minutes. Serves 10.