- 1 (6 1/2 oz) pkg long grain and wild rice prepared according to package (I used Uncle Ben’s)
- 3 cups cook diced chicken
- 1 (2 oz) jar diced pimentos
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 oz) can French green beans, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 box Chicken Stuffing mix (like Stove Top)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the prepared long grain and wild rice, chicken, pimento, mayo, sour cream, soups, and green beans.
- Spread mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- In another bowl, combine the stuffing with the melted butter and top the chicken rice mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until bubbly and the stuffing is golden. Serves 6-8.