- 1 baguette, sliced
- 1/2 of an 8 oz. container soft light cream cheese
- 6 Tbsp. poppy seed dressing
- 1 (12.5 oz) can Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken, drained
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnut pieces (optional)
- strawberry slices
- about 1 tsp poppyseeds for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and poppy seed dressing until well combined.
- Add the chicken, green onion, and walnut pieces (if desired) to the cream cheese mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Spread a spoonful of the chicken mixture on top of each baguette slice followed by a strawberry slice or two and a sprinkle of poppy seeds for garnish.