- 1 box Barilla Pronto Penne Pasta
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup cooked diced chicken
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 2 (10 oz) cans enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- In a large skillet, add the Barilla Pronto penne pasta along with 3 cups of cold water and a little salt for taste. You may need a little more that 3 cups of water just make sure there is enough water to cover the pasta.
- Turn the burner on high and set the timer for 10 minutes. You will need to give it a stir every couple of minutes.
- With 3 minutes left, mix in the frozen corn.
- With 2 minutes left, mix in the cooked chicken.
- With 1 minute left, mix in the black beans and enchilada sauce.
- Once finished, remove from heat and mix in the shredded cheese. Serves 6.