- 6 oz dry chow mein or ramen noodles (discard seasoning if included)
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery, cut on an angle
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced at an angle
- Boil noodles according to pkg directions and drain.
- In a skillet or wok, heat oil over medium. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken 3-4 minute per side until browned.
- Add in the onion, carrot, and celery. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add in the cooked noodles and cabbage. Toss to combine.
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil. Pour mixture over the mixture in the skillet. Stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Add in the green onion and cook for 1-2 more minutes until green onion and cabbage is wilted. Serves 4-5.