- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Saucy Mama Parmesan Garlic Marinade
- 1 complete Caesar bagged salad (like Dole)
- 1 onion sliced (I used red)
- 1 red pepper, cut in half with seeds removed
- 8 pitas or one recipe of the soft wrap bread
- Marinade chicken in Saucy Mama Parmesan Garlic Marinade for 2 hours . You can marinade for as little as you need to, but 2 hours gave it nice flavor.
- Grill chicken on outdoor grill along with red pepper and onion. Slice grilled chicken and red pepper.
- Mix romaine lettuce and Caesar dressing from bagged salad together. Save croutons for another use. On each pita place some of the Caesar salad down the center. Then top with chicken, onion, and red pepper. Enjoy!