- 6 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp pesto
- 1 loaf focaccia bread (around 13 oz in size), cut into 6 pieces and each pieces sliced down the middle
- slice tomato
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in the slow cooker.
- Place roasted red pepper on top of chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred. Place back in slow cooker and mix with juices.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and pest until combined.
- Drain off any excess juices from the chicken and serve on with the pesto mayonnaise tomato slices, and lettuce. Makes 6 sandwiches.