- 1 (15-16 oz) jar Alfredo Sauce
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese, divided
- 28 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken diced or shredded
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices bacon cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 1 cup cottage cheese ( or ricotta cheese)
- 1 Tbsp ranch dressing mix
- chopped fresh parsley, optional for garnish
- Cook the pasta shells to al dente, drain well.
- In the meantime, melt 5 oz of the cream cheese with the jar of alfredo sauce. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked chicken, ½ cup the mozzarella cheese, the remaining 3 ounces of cream cheese, cottage cheese, bacon and powdered ranch mix. Once shells have cooked, fill shells with the filling.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add a small amount of alfredo sauce onto the bottom of a 9×13 inch casserole dish. You just need enough to coat the bottom of the pan. Place the stuffed shells into the pan.
- Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over top of the pasta shells. Then sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes until hot and bubbly!
- Optional – to brown the top of your casserole after baking, remove the foil and place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. If desired, garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy! Serves 4-5.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian