- 3 (3.5 oz) bags natural microwave popcorn popped ** see note
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. I like to divide mine between 2 bowl for easier mixing.
- In a sauce pan, combine brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup. While stirring, bring mixture to a boil and add condensed milk.
- While stirring, bring to a boil again and boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and pour over popcorn.
- Mix popcorn to even coat with the caramel. Place a big spoonful of popcorn on a piece of plastic wrap. Fold plastic wrap over the popcorn and shape into a ball. This makes it easy to shape and covers the caramel popcorn balls.
- Repeat with remaining popcorn.
You can pop 1/2 cup of kernels.