- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 oz) container Cool Whip, divided
- 6 oz frozen limeade concentrate, thawed (or half of a 12 oz can)
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries, drained, rinsed, leave 8 whole and slice the remaining into halves
- green food coloring, if desired
- Add 3/4 of the container of Cool Whip to a large bowl. Add in the sweetened condensed milk and fold until combined.
- Add in the limeade and a few drops of food coloring if desired. Fold until combined. Then add in the cherries that have been cut into halves and fold in.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pie crust. Place in the freezer for several hours until firm.
- Top each slice with the remaining Cool Whip and whole cherries. Serves 8.