- 11 large marshmallows
- 1/3 milk
- 2 ( 1.55 oz) Hershey’s milk chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker or Oreo pie crust
- 1 (21 oz) can of pie filling
- In a sauce pan, combine the marshmallows, milk, and chocolate over medium heat until marshmallows and chocolate have melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for about 1 hour.
- Fold 3/4 cup of the whipped topping into the cooled chocolate mixture and pour into the pie crust. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Top pie with cherry pie filling and refrigerate for 8 hours. Serve topped with a scoop of the remaining whipped topping. Serves 6-8.