- 3 pkgs. (the small boxes) cherry jello
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple (juice and all)
- 5 cups grated apple
- sweetened whipped cream( I whip up one cup of cream)
- In a bowl, mix jello, boiling water, and sugar together for 2 minutes. Add orange juice. Let sit and cool while you grate the apples.
- Add apples and can of pineapple to jello mixture. Carefully pour into a 9 x 13 dish or ladle into individual dishes and refrigerate until set. Top with sweetened whipped cream to serve. Serves 12-16.