- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed and chopped
- 12 frozen asparagus spears, thawed and chopped into chunks
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat and add the olive oil. Once shimmering, add the vegetables to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally until the mushrooms are shrunken and browned and the vegetables are softened 7-8 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper. Add in the vegetables and shredded cheeses. Mix until well combined. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes.
- Allow casserole to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Cut the casserole into squares to serve. Serves 12.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American