- 3–4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- chopped parsley, optional for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish or casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add sour cream, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, oregano, basil, garlic powder, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Lay your chicken breasts in baking dish, top each with mozzarella cheese. Place a spoonful sour cream mixture over each chicken breast. Divide up all the mixture evenly on each chicken breasts. Spread the sour cream mixture carefully over each chicken breast.
- Top the chicken with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan. Cook for 1 hour at 375 degrees, or until internal temp of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F. Garnish with parsley if desired.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American