- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 egg
- 12 PREMIUM Saltine Crackers, finely crushed (1/2 cup)
- 1–1/2 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick ‘N Chunky Salsa, divided
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- MIX first 4 ingredients with 1 cup cheese and 1/2 cup salsa.
- PRESS evenly into 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray. Use back of spoon to make indentation in center of each. Place muffin pan on foil-covered baking sheet.
- BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until meatloaves are done (160°F). Top with remaining salsa and cheese; bake 3 min. or until cheese is melted. Serves 6.