- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 (1 oz) pkgs ranch dressing mix
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 5 cups Crispix cereal
- 3 cups mini pretzels
- 3 cups oyster crackers
- 3 cups cheese crackers (like Cheezit crackers)
- 2 cups goldfish crackers
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees. Line a 13 x 18-inch sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In an extra large bowl, combine Crispix cereal, mini pretzels, oyster crackers, cheesy crackers, and goldfish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the melted butter, ranch dressing mix, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper together. Pour over the cereal/cracker mix and toss to coat well.
- Spread in an even layer on prepared sheet pan and bake at 225 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American