- 12 Lasagna noodles, cooked and cooled
- 1 (28-32 oz) jar spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp parsley flakes
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided (1 1/2 cup for filling, 1/2 cup on top)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour half of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix together all ingredients for the filling including the 1 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Lay noodles flat and spread a spoonful filling mixture on noodles. Roll up like a sleeping bag and place in the pan seam side down. Repeat until all noodles are complete.
- Top with remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
Note: Do not over cook noodles. Follow directions on box of noodles.