- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 all beef hot dogs
- 1 -2 Tbsp olive oil
- salsa, guacamole, etc. or ketchup and mustard for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave for 30-60 seconds, or until soft and pliable.
- Lay tortillas out on a flat surface and sprinkle with cheddar cheese, about two tablespoons for each tortilla.
- Place a hot dog on one end of one of each tortilla and roll up as tightly as possible, and set on a parchment lined baking sheet. Secure with toothpicks if necessary. Repeat with the remaining hot dogs.
- Brush the outsides and bottoms of the tortillas with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the hot dogs are cooked through and the tortillas are crisp and golden.
- Dip in salsa, guacamole, sour cream, ketchup, or mustard. Serves 4.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Beef
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American