- 8 ounces spaghetti cooked
- 2 cups shredded or diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 cloved garlic, minced
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ¾ cup light cream
- 1 (14 oz) diced tomatoes drained or tomatoes with chilis
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a pot, cook spaghetti according to pkg directions. Drain well.
- In the same pot you cooked the spaghetti, cook onion, garlic and bell pepper in butter until tender. Add flour and seasonings. Cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add in broth and cream a little bit at a time until smooth. Cook until thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat, add parmesan cheese and 1 cup cheddar. Mix until smooth and melted. Season with season and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked spaghetti, chicken, and canned tomatoes to the cheese sauce and mix well.
- Pour into a 9×13 dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American