- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cups water (I would recommend at least using 1 cup of beef broth in place of 1 cup of water for more flavor)
- 3 cups medium wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 4 – 8 oz Velveta cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes (I recommend using 4 oz)
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- In a large skillet (that has a lid to use later), brown ground beef and drain of grease.
- Add water/beef broth to the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Add noodles to the skillet, cover. Cook over medium-low heat for about 8 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Add Velveta, soup, and pepper to the skillet and stir to combine. Continue cooking for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted and the dish is warmed through.