- 1 (20oz) pkg. refrigerated or frozen cheese tortellini (cooked according to package directions)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (24oz) jar marinara or pasta sauce
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated or shredded parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with some salt and pepper. Drain off any excess grease. Then stir in your tomato sauce and cream cheese. Simmer for a few minutes until the cream cheese in melted and mixed into the sauce.
Gently toss the cooked tortellini in with the sauce. Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella and parmesan over the top.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Switch the oven to broil and continue baking for an additonal 2-3 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Category: Beef
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian